Thursday, July 10, 2014

Last Week's (QUICK) Meals

I tried two new recipes last week, and they were both successes. I hope you get a chance to try them out. All of these meals were quick too!

This was AMAZING! And it was easy too. I grilled some garlic marinated chicken to go along with it; my sister made a salad, and we had hot bread with balsamic dipping oil. Sooo good! (So good that I forgot to take a picture.)  ;) Recipe here. Tip: to make this even faster, crisp and crumble the bacon beforehand.

Grilled salmon and veggies with leftover artichoke-dill-kalamata whole wheat pasta salad. 

Frozen bean burgers from Earthfare with Alexia sweet potato fries. 

Buffalo chicken lettuce (chard) wraps with homemade blue cheese dressing and celery & carrot sticks. 

Have you tried any new quick recipes lately?
Have you followed me on Pinterest yet? You can find most of my meal plan meals there.



No comments:

Post a Comment